Galatta Geetu Royal is Geetu Royal’s well-known online alias. Geetu is a well-known actor on social media. She became famous by sharing videos of herself lip-syncing on TikTok. Geetu also had multiple appearances in Telugu TV series. She publishes a podcast on current Indian events on her YouTube channel under the username Galatta Geetu Royal, where she also engages in real-time conversation with her followers. One of the competitors on Bigg Boss Telugu Season 6 is Geetu, which is hosted by the actor and producer Akkineni Nagarjuna.
Biography of Geetu Royal
|Real Name||Geetu Royal|
|Nickname||Galatta Geetu Royal|
|Profession||Actress, Youtuber, Social Media Celebrity|
|Date of Birth||27 August 1997|
|Age (as of 2022)||25|
|Family||Father: Sekhar Kovur|
Brother: Harsha Teja Kovur
|School||Devi English Medium School, Chittoor|
Camford English High School, Chittoor
Keshava Reddy School, Nandyal
|College||Narayana Junior College, Nandyal|
|Hobbies||Singing, Yoga, Listening to music, Driving|
|Birth Place||Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Current City||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Social Media Profiles of Geetu Royal
Geetu Royal FACEBOOK
Geetu Royal YOUTUBE
Interesting Facts of Geetu Royal
- She talked about herself in her own blog on the Nikki website.
- Following the release of her lip-sync videos on TikTok, Geetu rose to fame. For her TikTok account, she gained 50,000 followers in just 24 hours and 5,50,000 in just five months.
- After TikTok was prohibited in India, Geetu Royal continued to share her dance and lip-sync videos on YouTube and Instagram.
- Oreo is the name of Galatta Geetu’s cat, who she loves cats very much. She also manages a separate Instagram account called Oreo royalboy for her beloved cat.
- She shared security camera footage of an Amazon delivery person robbing her of her sneakers while she was gone. On the internet, the video became viral.
- She has more than 360K followers on Instagram and 78.3K subscribers on YouTube (as of September 2022). (as of September 2022).