Indian costume designer Malini Karthikeyan primarily creates costumes for Kollywood productions. As a wardrobe intern for the Hindi movie Fanney Khan, she began her career (in 2018). She later served as an assistant costume designer for Mani Rathnam's movie Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, where she earned a prize for the best costume designer. Independently, Malini created costumes for a range of productions, including movies, TV commercials, and music videos. She has several notable actors and actresses that she styled.
|Real Name||Malini Karthikeyan|
|Profession||Costume Designer, Stylist|
|Date of Birth||Not yet Updated|
|Age (as of 2023)||Not yet Updated|
|Zodiac sign||Not yet Updated|
|Educational Qualification||Not yet Updated|
|School||PSBB Senior Secondary School|
|College||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Current City||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
Social Media Profiles
- More than 7,000 people follow her on Instagram (as of 2023).
- She uses social media networks a lot.
- She performed for numerous well-known stars and actresses.
- More than 80 people follow her on Twitter (as of 2023).
- Malini frequently posts pictures of the celebrity costumes that she and her team have created.
Also Read: Iyal (LEO Movie Child Artist) Wiki, Biography, Age, Parents
Costume Department (Films)
- 2018 – Fanney Khan
- 2018 – Chekka Chivantha Vaanam
- 2019 – 99 Songs
- 2019 – Adithya Varma
- 2019 – Jestination Unknown series
- 2022 – Ponniyin Selvan: Part I
- 2020 – Putham Pudhu Kaalai
- 2020 -Vaanam Kottattum
- 2019 – Best Costume Designer
Take a look at Malini Karthikeyan's most recent photos.